The social organization Jallarpar Mahallah welfare trust UK (JMWT) general meeting was held on 16th February Sunday in London Docklands at a local community centre.
Chairperson Mr Mafijur Rab (Nipu) briefly explained about last 2 years activities and progress reports. Members of Jallarpar Mahallah Welfare Trust UK, each expressed their own opinions and suggestions .
Following actions were decided to be implemented for this year:
1) In UK to organise ramadan Iftari and sports day and trip day summer holiday.
2) In Jallarpar Mahallah, entrance to residential road should be expand as soon as possible. Members will liaise with Sylhet City Corporation Mayor Ariful Hoque.
3) To make Jallarpar Mahallah Community Organisation– Chahon to be make more proactive towards its activities.
4) To reopen Maktab and Ramadan Iftari that were based at Jallarpar Jame Masjid.
5) 3 big bins – drums will be purchased by JMWT UK and will be placed at Jallarpar Mahallah.
Among attendees were- Chairperson Mr Mafijur Rab (Nipu), Vice chair Jamal Ahmed, Secretary Shumon Ahmed Chowdhury, Treasurer Abu Khan (Pavel), Committee members Raja Baksh (Lucky), Saber Baksh, Rezwan Bakth, Humayun Rashid (Shahin), Mojibur Rob Muhib and othes.
The meeting were ended up with a dinner and dua.
– Press realise